There are very few churches dedicated to St James the Less. His Feast day is May 3rd, which he shares with St. Philip.
Sulgrave Church was built between 1327 and 1377 during the reign of Edward III. The stone carvings high on the walls of the Chancel commemorate this fact. Edward looks across from the south side at his wife – Queen Phillipa on the north.